Move outside to the rhythm of the seasons
It is recommended to move a minimum of 60 minutes a day.
There are many ways to move about regardless of the season. Of course, there are several activities that are done exclusively indoors, but the ones I want to present to you today are those that you can do outside.
It is very important to go out and play, especially in winter. Why?
When the cold weather arrives, we are more likely to stay indoors, so we are in constant contact with our microbes. This is why more people are sick during this season.
Being outside is also especially important since we ALL need vitamin D and the fresh air is excellent for our lungs.
Here are some suggestions for activities, but there are many more! Fall back into your childhood and let your creativity go! The important thing is that you are outside and that you move. Sometimes you do not even need much to play with to have for fun. A pile of leaves in autumn may be enough ;).
- Outside yoga
- Walking in the rain and have fun jumping in the puddles! (If you are well equipped with a good rain coat and good boots nothing can stop you!)
- Going to the beach
In short, all the sports and activities that inspire you! It’s summer, everything is happening outside!
AUTUMN AND SPRING
- Hiking in the forest to admire the colors or buds that are blossoming
- Walking in an orchard or a garden
- Finding seeds among the leaves and planting them
- Collecting pumpkins
All other activities that are possible alone, with friends, or family! Simply go outside 😉
- Walking (with some kind of light) in the evening
- Playing broomball in the snow or on the ice
- Playing soccer
- Playing hockey with friends
- Constructing a castle
- Have a snowball battle
- Happy enchanted winter
- Racket sports
- Alpine skiing and Snowboarding
- Making angels in the snow …
Enjoy the fresh air and the beautiful snow!
Thanks for reading. A pleasure!